28 February 2008

Things you find when you're not cleaning the bathroom...

I was not cleaning the bathroom and found this on-line. I thought it was really funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o_Hdq-v7

and DO NOT click here if you are easily offended but it is funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUowJzpgxs

At some point when I'm not hoovering or something equally thrilling I might figure out how to do a link thingy properly.

I've just noticed I'm using "thingy" a lot...must be my word of the week!

Now I really must go and do something about the bathroom - flood aftermath about covers it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't find how to link into the thingys you were watching on youtube so don't know if I'm offended though by copy and paste i got a link some how back to you. Predictive text is easier.
Hope the bathroom is restored.
Puppy has a greesticks fracture of her back leg so bathroom calls for her are tricky as we have to get a plastic bag on the leg before going out. Much fun!

Amanda said...

Catherine I will text you a possible answer....if I ever get a phone that works that is!